- 12x50 HD Monoculars: Monoculars with 12x magnification and 50 mm diameter objective lens can provide clear and bright images. Enjoy the wide field of view (360 feet) and enjoy the beauty of the distance, so as to get the best view of outdoor adventure. It is very suitable for bird watching, hunting, hiking, camping, sightseeing, concerts, etc.
- BAK4 spotting telescope: SIXGO has BAK4 prism and FMC lens coating, and its advanced configuration can ensure excellent light transmittance and brightness and up to 99.5% light transmittance. Even in the case of sufficient light, the monoculars can see well at night (you can't see anything in total darkness).
- Portable phone holder and tripod: You can also connect your phone to a tripod and smart phone adapter so that you can use the phone’s lens to shoot distant views. (Suitable for iPhone 11/XR/Xs/X, iPhone 8/7/6, Samsung Galaxy/s10/s9/s8/note 10/9/8, Huawei, LG, HTV, Sony and most smartphones). Monoculars are useful for your long-term observation.
- 20mm eyepiece and 50mm lens: SIXGO monocular eyepiece has a 20mm eyepiece, which provides an ultra-wide field of view. The high-performance monoculars provide a 12x magnification objective with a diameter of 50 mm and a field of view of 1,000 m. SIXGO monoculars have 20 mm eyepieces and 50 mm wide-angle lenses. This ensures the best view for outdoor adventures and is ideal for monocular bird watchers.
- Special design: ergonomic monocular rubber coating, shockproof, grip, comfortable and durable, usually can be used in harsh environments. If you have any questions about our products, please feel free to contact us, we will provide you with the best after-sales service.
This monocular is equipped with 50mm FMC (Fully Multilayer Coated) green film lens and transparent BAK4 prism, 12 times high-performance magnification, it is the best choice for any outdoor sports enthusiast. It is compact, light and very easy to use. Built-in wide-angle design, wider field of view, wider field of view, very suitable for sightseeing, sports competitions, hiking, hunting, mountain climbing, bird watching, wildlife viewing and landscape and other outdoor activities.